- New York State Regents Diploma
- New York State Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation
- New York State Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation and Honors
- If your child is absent for only one day all missed assignments may be obtained from each teacher upon your child’s return to school. Your child may also stay after school to work with his/her teachers to make up any missed work.
- If your child will be absent for several days, arrangements can be made to have work sent home, or picked up in the main office. Please contact the main office for more information.
- If your child will be absent for an extended period of time (e.g. more than one week due to an injury or extended illness) please contact our guidance department to set up home-bound tutoring.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- The most recent report card to verify grade applying for
- A high school transcript with regents scores (if applicable)
- Proof of residency in Oneida County (driver’s license, phone bill, etc.)
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Copy of immunization record
- Copy of physical exam (done within one year of the school year applying for)
- Any child who lives in Oneida County is eligible to attend our school. Applicants are accepted on the basis of availability. Current students have first chance at a seat for the following school year.